Dr. Vikas Saroch is the managing director and founder of the Himalayan Heal Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Company. He is an expert Ayurveda consultant from the land of God and Goddess (Himachal Pradesh). He pursed his MD from one of India’s top 10 institutions (KLEs Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Belgaum). He has been provided with numerous study works on both domestic and international platforms. He currently runs his own dream project Himalayan Heal Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Company, one export unit, his Himalayan Heal Ayurvedic Wellness center at Chandigarh,Mohali,Baddi,Sansarpur and Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh) and serves patients free online consultation. He has years of experience in Ayurvedic healing, Panchkarma and one of the rarest diagnostic technique of ayurveda called as Ashtavidha pariksha (8 types of pariksha) like Naadi pariksha (pulse diagnosis), Jiwha pariksha(Tongue diagnosis), Mutra pariksha (Urine examination), Malam Pariksha (Stool examination) etc. mentioned in classical ayurvedic literature.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Karnataka.(2007)
- MD (Ayurvedic Alchemy -Rasashastra),KLEs BMK Ayurvedic Mahavidyala and Research Centre Belgaum Karnataka.(2011)
- Expert in keralian panchakarma from Sushruta Institute of Panchakarma Kattakada TVM Kerala.
- Ksharsootra from RAV (RASHTRIYA AYURVEDA VIDYAPEETH (NATIONAL ACADEMY OF AYURVEDA) guru Dr. K.V.S, Rao.
- Best paper prize in “NIRVISHA” A National seminar on Agadatantra, in Nov 2009, KLEU’s Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belgavi.
- Best paper prize in “STHAPANA” A National seminar on Fundamentals of Ayurveda, in Jan 2010, KLEU’s Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belgavi.
- Best paper prize in “PUSHAKARA” A State level seminar on Kayachikitsa, in April 2010, KLEU’s Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belgavi.
- BEST FACULTY of the year 2014,2015 at Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab.
- Worked on the project “Phytochemical and clinical evaluation of Jatiphala(Myristica fragrans Hout) in the management of vyanga (Melasma)” submitted to Desh Bhagat University.
- Delivered lecture on Scientific Writing at Faculty Development Program at Desh Bhagat University Punjab
- Reviewer for peer-reviewed bimonthly International Journal Anveshana Ayurveda Medical Journal (AAMJ).
- Member of AyurMaitri Consortium,AVP Research Foundation, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India editorial