- Carminative and stimulant to the gastro-intestinal tract.
- expectorant and antitussive
- Prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Sort by Default Order
Sale!Ginger botanically known as Zingiber officinale and also mentioned as Shunthi, ardak, ardraka, ardrakam in classical texts of Ayurveda. A common kitchen herb benefits in daily routine.
"Licorice" botanically known as Glycyrrhiza glabra well documented in 5000 years old Indian tradition system of Health (Ayurveda).
- Builds up immunity.
- Clears the respiratory/lungs problem
- Fight against seasonal allergies