Ginger botanically known as Zingiber officinale and also mentioned as Shunthi, ardak, ardraka, ardrakam in classical texts of Ayurveda.
Recent scientific studies confirms that herbs have rich bioactive compounds like Volatile oils: oleoresin, gingerols, shogaols, β-bisabolene, β-sesquiphellandrene, and ar-curcumene, Zingiberene (a- and b-zingiberene), zingiberol, Monoterpene aldehydes and alcohols
- Relieve digestive upset/disturbances including lack of appetite, digestive spasms, indigestion,
dyspepsia and flatulent colic.
- Used as an to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
- Helpful in pernicious vomiting in pregnancy and seasickness
- Traditionally used to treat cataracts, toothache, insomnia, baldness, and hemorrhoids, and to
- increase longevity
- Helpful in hypertension and palpitation management and lowering of blood pressure
- Cardio protective: Antioxidant properties exhibited are cardio-protective potential, ginger
- extract enhances the antioxidant defense against heart damage
- Regulate the arterial blood pressure
- Natural Anticoagulant: ginger reduced platelet aggregation.
High-quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Zingiber officinale Extract 400mg , (Micronized processed) Powder (100mg).
Chemical composition: Volatile oils: oleoresin, gingerols, shogaols, β-bisabolene, β-sesquiphellandrene, and ar-curcumene, Zingiberene (a- and b-zingiberene), zingiberol, Monoterpene aldehydes and alcohols
Safe and do not have any major unwanted effects. Consult your health care provider before use.