Sudha Shilajeet: It is a natural mineral which exudes from the rocks is best rejuvenator that cleanses the urinary tract and lungs. Shilajeet is a sticky resin like substance. It oozes out from the cracks of mountains in summer due to strong sunlight. It is blackish or brownish substance. Its taste is salty or somewhat bitter has cow’s urine like smell.
- Rejuvenation properties
- Blood purifications
- Increase in sexual potency
- Prevents and cures diabetes
- Solves bone related problems
Composition: Each500mg Capsule contains: Purified shilajeet (500mg)
Purification Procedure: Shilajit pieces are washed thoroughly with clean water and dried. On drying, Shilajit pieces are given Bhavana (treatments) for one entire day with each of the following; Go-Dugdha, Triphala Kwaath and Bhringraaj Swaras . After 3 days of processing, Shilajit is allowed to dry in sun to obtain Shudh (purified) Shilajit.
Chemical composition: Extensive research showed that the major organic mass of shilajit comprised humus (60–80%) along with other components such as benzoic acid, hippuric acid, fatty acid, ichthyol, ellagic acid, resin, triterpenes, sterol, aromatic carboxylic acid, 3,4-benzocoumarins, amino acids and phenolic lipids. The major physiological action of shilajit was found to be due to the presence of the bioactive dibenzoalpha-pyrones along with humic and fulvic acids which acted as carrier molecules for the active ingredients.
Ayurvedic aspect: Shilajit has been used for thousands of years, in one form or another, under the indigenous systems of medicine such as Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani. It is bitter in taste and its smell resembles pungent cow’s stale urine. It has various synonyms. In Sanskrit, it is called Silajit or Silaras, adrija, girija (all meaning derived from rock).
The Sanskrit meaning of shilajit is ‘Conqueror of mountain and destroyer of weakness’. There are several other terms for shilajit such as dathuras, dathusara, shiladhatu, etc have been used in ancient medical texts. The word dhatu was used as a synonym of shilajit simply to emphasize its capability as rasayana, which increases the activity of the sapthadhatus of the body
Benefit of Shilajit
According to Ayurvedic texts, this is effective for any problem, but the prominent advantages include:
- Anti-aging: the high energy and bio-generative properties promote cell regeneration, and proper maintenance of old cells.
- Rejuvenation properties: the regenerative properties are effective for problems like tissue degeneration.
- Energy synthesis: this promotes metabolism of proteins and vitamins; which results in high energy release.
- Blood purifications: it enhances the immune system and the circulation system.
- Increase in sexual potency: it strengthens the male reproductive systems, increases libido and helps avoid impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Prevents and cures diabetes: it maintains the blood sugar level.
- Solves bone related problems: it strengthens the bones, and solves problems like arthritis, joint pains etc.
Spiritual enlightenment: the burst of energy opens all the blocked chakra points.
Safe and do not have any major unwanted effects. Consult your health care provider before use.